As in, I realized that I am about 55lbs over what it says on my license.
And... that has always been more of a "goal" for me rather than a accurate number.
A couple of years ago, I was actually down to my "goal/license" weight... and then, from there, well... I've been lazy.
Back then, I was counting calories, working out regularly, and avoiding eating out.
Since then, the drive-thru has become my
It needs to stop.
One of my biggest excuses of late has been time, and convenience, and being between houses. That will end soon, and we can have a relatively normal life.
So... here's my plan.
1. Eat more fruits and veggies. Also, to remember that Skittles, although fruit flavored, do not count as a fruit. Neither do Runts, or Laffy Taffy.
2. Exercise more. Right now, my exercise is moving boxes, but I need to crank it up a notch... or two. I can exercise for free at my college, which is only about 2 minutes away from where I work. And Mogadore's track is easily accessible as well. And, we are inheriting a treadmill with our new house... so, I have options.
3. Avoid drive-thrus. I'm hoping that this will be an easy fix, since I miss cooking. I just need to make sure to cook healthy meals. And, it will be cheaper.
4. Pack my lunch for work. I think this one is self explanatory. Choosing to pack healthy meals to pack will also help to avoid drive-thrus.
5. Not obsess over not losing weight right away. It's not about being lighter, I need to remember it's about being healthier.
So, there you have it. Feel free to keep me accountable... but I promise not to blog just about what I'm eating and how much I'm losing. I just want to feel better about me.